The new FlexiProof 100 is a user-friendly instrument that quickly produces print samples using water-based, solvent-based or UV-flexographic inks. It is indispensable for anyone involved in the manufacture and processing of flexographic printing inks. Ideal for use in quality assurance, R&D, for printing originals and for computer-assisted colour formulations.
- Printers – eliminates press downtime by colour matching off press.
- Can be used to determine performance properties, i.e. wear resistance, scratch resistance, flexibility, durability, gloss, etc.
- Will print on all typical commercial substrates- paper, film, foil.
- Minimises expensive on-press waste production, boosts customer confidence and minimises customer returns.
- Inks – computer colour matching, database and sample preparation.
- Eliminates the need to use a production line printing press for pilot runs, as the Flexiproof 100 is a scaled down but exact version of a full sized flexo press.
- Research and development – product viability, commercial viability.
- Now available with UVLED curing capabilities.
- Complies with ISO 2834-2
Results are ideal for computer colour matching or spectrophotometer readings.
For more detailed information contact us at 330-633-3644